Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sleep Mask / Door themed ATC




Today I finally got around to making a sleeping mask for the swap I am in. The send by date is tomorrow, so I really waited until the last minute, haha. I just wasn't feeling motivated to sew anything for a while and I knew if I had tried to make it before I felt like it that it wouldn't turn out and I would probably just get mad making it.

I used a pattern and instructions from Amy Butler's book In Stitches, which has tons of great projects and the instructions are really easy to follow! Anyway, I think it turned out pretty good. I really like the fabric I used on it.

I also made a "Doors" ATC today. The only requirement was that the card have a door that opened on it. I chose to do an old looking door with graffiti all over it and then it opens up to a nice landscape. I typed up the words on my typewriter to add a little extra to my card.


No comments: