Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stationery Set


I recently put together this package for another swap on www.swap-bot.com I'm in. It was a Wish List Swap where your partner lists some things they like and you pick 4 to either make or buy and send to them. I made almost everything I sent to my partner.

Handmade Items:
Cupcake themed Stationery Set (10 envelopes, 20 sheets of paper, 25 stickers) - I printed off a cupcake designed paper I made and folded them into envelopes, then printed off paper to go with and made some stickers for closing the envelope or whatever else she wants to use them for.

Decorative Envelopes - I took some pages out of an old How-To Painting book I had and cut it up and made them into envelopes.

ATC Blanks - I have a bunch of cardboard strips that Tom brought me from his work that I use as Blanks for making Artist Trading Cards so I packaged up a set of 25 for her then printed off a little label for them also.

Store Bought Items:
A set of alphabet stickers
Mini Alphabet stamps
Little Apple Envelopes

Hopefully my partner likes everything! I think the stationery turned out really well... I might be making more in the future to sell on my Etsy shop, as soon as I get more ink for my printer!

1 comment:

yumnaaa.com/blog said...

i am obsessed with your blog! i added you to my blogroll<3